Ariel Helwani kör varje vecka sin podcast The MMA Hour och nedan så kan du se måndagens avsnitt. Gäster för den här gången var Gegard Mousasi, Frankie Edgar, Mauro Ranallo, Tim Gorman, Jim Ross, och ”Rowdy” Roddy Piper.
Ungefärliga tider kan du se nedan.
- 00:03 Veteran combat sports broadcaster Mauro Ranallo will talk about calling the Mayweather vs. Canelo fight on Saturday and where things stand in his MMA broadcasting career.
- 00:25 TUF 18’s Tim Gorman will discuss the injury that forced him off the show and his road back to the UFC.
- 00:45 Frankie Edgar will talk about coaching opposite B.J. Penn on TUF 19 and fighting ”The Prodigy” a third time next year.
- 01:05 Legendary pro wrestling broadcaster Jim Ross will discuss his departure from WWE and aspirations to work in the MMA world.
- 01:25 Gegard Mousasi will talk about what’s it like seeing Alexander Gustafsson fight for the title and when he expects to return to the Octagon.
- 01:45 Pro wrestling legend ”Rowdy” Roddy Piper will discuss his connection to Ronda Rousey, his MMA fighter son, his thoughts on the sport and his part in the ”Klondike Celebrity Challenge.”
- 02:05 We’ll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag or give us a call.
Plus, we’ll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.